"You shall love the Lord, your God, with all your heart, with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the greatest and first commandment. The second is like it. You shall love your neighbor as yourself. Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations." Matthew 22:37 & 28:19
At Our Lady of Victory, we strive to live this out in our daily lives. Our mission is to equip parishioners to do the same: to love God completely, to serve each other joyfully, and to form ourselves and each other into disciples of Christ. We want you to know that no matter your state in life, you are called to holiness. There is a place for you here.
For the PROTECTION of Children
To report any past or present suspected inappropriate behavior toward children by priests, deacons, religious, lay ecclesial ministers, or personnel associated with the Church, please contact the Diocesan Response Service at: (216) 334-2999
Diocese of Cleveland + 1404 East Ninth Street + Cleveland, Ohio 44114 + (800) 869-6525
Click on the image below to take you to Diocesan web page "Protecting God's Children" for more information.
To read Pope Francis "Letter to the People of God", click here.
To read Bishop Nelson J. Perez' Letter to the people in the Diocese of Cleveland, click here.
To read Cardinal Daniel N. DiNardo's statement of August 16th, Archbishop of Galveston-Houston and President of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, click here. For statement of August 27th, click here.
- To read the statement of the National Review Board calling for Lay Leadership Amid the Sexual Abuse Scandal, click here.
- To read Father Mike Matusz' Homily from this past weekend (the 20th Sunday in Ordinary Time), click here.
- A day of Prayer/Adoration - Fasting and Penance for the victims of abuse, click here for details.
- Questions, Concerns, Comments (and responses) from those we have met with . . . click here.
- Promulgation Letter of Bishop Lennon - Revised Policy for the Protection of Children, click here.
- Letter from the Office for the Protection of Children, click here.
- Policy for the Safety of Children in Matters of Sexual Abuse, click here.
- Standards of Conduct for Ministry, click here.
- Bishop Robert Barron's Homily - Advice to Priests in the midst of the current abuse scandal, click here.
- Bishop Robert Barron's "Q&A" regarding important concerns regarding the current abuse scandal, click here.
A wonderful opportunity to view the "Catholicism" Series, on-line, for FREE, for a limited time . . . click here.
STAND in the GAP with OTHERS!
Join with others in STANDING in the GAP in PRAYER! Read more about this IMPORTANT ministry for ALL who pray!
Learn more about this EXCITING and IMPORTANT MINISTRY for YOU!! Click here for an update.
For a Prayer Guide for "Standing in the Gap", click on the picture below.
JESUS stood in the "gap" in prayer. Check out these Scripture references.
Pastoral Report to the Parish - 2017
Rooted in Faith Update
Rooted in Faith UPDATE! Thank you for your faithfulness to your commitment!!
Monday-Thursday at 8:30am
Saturday at 5:00pm
Sunday at 9:00am and 11:00am
Confessions and Prayer
Confession on Saturdays from 9:00-9:30am or by appointment
Religious Education Office:
NEW LITURGICAL MINISTRIES/WELCOME MINISTERS SCHEDULES POSTED. .
CHECK WORSHIP MENU
OCTOBER is RESPECT LIFE MONTH
Important and Helpful Information
Statement from Bishop Nelson J. Perez, Bishop of Cleveland, regarding those protected by DACA.
Tell Congress to act now on a legislative solution which protects those protected by DACA.
Catholic Charities/Community Services of Summit County - Individual and Family Counseling
Church's ministry to LGBTQ Persons and their Families as well as ministry to the Incarcerated and their families, click here!
Let the Children Come to Me!
Parents, all of us . . . check out this