"You shall love the Lord, your God, with all your heart, with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the greatest and first commandment. The second is like it. You shall love your neighbor as yourself. Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations." Matthew 22:37 & 28:19
At Our Lady of Victory, we strive to live this out in our daily lives. Our mission is to equip parishioners to do the same: to love God completely, to serve each other joyfully, and to form ourselves and each other into disciples of Christ. We want you to know that no matter your state in life, you are called to holiness. There is a place for you here.
A gift for you! FORMED!
Click on the logo below, a SO much more!
FORMED is a wonderful way to not only grow in your relationship with God, but in your Catholic Faith as well, and it is FREE! Click below and you will be taken to our parish's FORMED web page. Click on REGISTER NOW. Complete the information, then click on CREATE ACCOUNT, and that's it! Enjoy FORMED!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU ARE STUDYING, WATCHING, LISTENING TO, READING and we'll pass it along to your fellow parishioners. Just email us at:
[email protected], and we'll pass it along, or, if you have questions or suggestions, email us and we'll get back to you!
For the PROTECTION of Children
To report any past or present suspected inappropriate behavior toward children by priests, deacons, religious, lay ecclesial ministers, or personnel associated with the Church, please contact the Diocesan Response Service at: (216) 334-2999
Diocese of Cleveland + 1404 East Ninth Street + Cleveland, Ohio 44114 + (800) 869-6525
Click on the image below to take you to Diocesan web page "Protecting God's Children" for more information.
- For important statements/documents from Pope Francis and others, click the tab above (Parish Life), and (For the Protection of Children) under that tab.
- For other important and helpful information and services for those who are victims of abuse and for those who minister to them, click here.
- Subscribe to "The Healing Voices" Newsletter, here.
Pastoral Report to the Parish - 2018
To see Pastoral Report to the Parish for 2018 click on banner below
"Love GOD. Love OTHERS. Make DISCIPLES" Offertory Commitment (click on Commitment Card below)
Acme Cash Back is BACK!
Beginning August 8, 2019,Acme Cash Back has RETURNED! Click here for more details, and start turning in your receipts. THANK YOU!
JOIN US the weekend of September 14th/15th for the celebration of the SACRAMENT of the ANOINTING of the SICK at all of the weekend Masses. Click here for more information.
ARE YOU A CAREGIVER? Join with other caregivers for the "Care for the Caregiver Support Group", in collaboration with Catholic Charities. Our next gathering is on Tuesday, September 24th! For details, click here (an RSVP by September 20th is a must).
(Bishop Nelson Perez at Our Lady of Victory - See pictures favor of TUESDAY PHOTOGRAPHY!)
Catholics Returning Home . . . click below . . .
- 20th Annual EMMAUS Retreat for LGBTQ Catholics and their Family and Friends - October 4th/5th - Jesuit Retreat Center, 5629 State Road, Cleveland 44134Register on-line at: www.jesuitretreatcenter.org, or click here for more information and access to a registration brochure.
- 2nd Annual Silent Sorrow Mass - prayer to assist parents who have suffered the loss of a child through miscarriage, still-born, or early death. Sunday, October 20th, 5:30 PM at The Cathedral of Saint John the Evangelist, Cleveland. This Mass is open to all.
- HIGH SCHOOL TEENS (grades 9th-12th), it's a SEARCH (#195) WEEKEND, Friday, October 25th (7 PM) through Sunday, October 27th (4 PM) at Inspiration Hills, Burbank, Ohio. For more information, click here, or contact Jackie Vigneault at [email protected], or 330-379-3636 ext-15; cell 330-416-2712. REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS MONDAY, OCTOBER 14TH!
STAND in the GAP with OTHERS!
Join with others in STANDING in the GAP in PRAYER! Read more about this IMPORTANT ministry for ALL who pray!
Learn more about this EXCITING and IMPORTANT MINISTRY for YOU!! Click here for an update.
For a Prayer Guide for "Standing in the Gap", click on the picture below.
JESUS stood in the "gap" in prayer. Check out these Scripture references.
Religious Education Office:
Saturday at 5:00pm
Sunday at 9:00am and 11:00am
Confessions and Prayer
Confession on Saturdays from 9:00-9:30am or by appointment
Liturgical Ministers/Welcome Ministers Schedules
CHECK WORSHIP TAB MENU ABOVE
KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS
For more information about the Knights of Columbus and the great work they do, click on the picture below.
To receive more information, follow this link and complete the requested information: https://info.kofc.org/Landing-Page-Council-5613 Landingpage.html. Or you can contact Greg Tomei directly (330-633-6751 or [email protected]) to learn more about the many benefits of membership in our Council.
Let the Children Come to Me!
Parents, all of us . . . check out this
Great message on "Natural Family Planning" from individuals you will recognize . . . Katie (former Director of Religious Education/Youth Minister at Our Lady of Victory) and her husband, Alex.
SCHOOL has STARTED! An important message on BULLYING.
"There is no place for bullying in the Kingdom of God." (click and watch this video message.)
A wonderful opportunity to view the "Catholicism" Series, on-line, for FREE, for a limited time . . . click here.
Elements of the Catholic Mass
Pope Francis on "The Mass"
Pray Tell - Worship and Liturgy Blog
Important and Helpful Information
Catholic Charities/Community Services of Summit County - Individual and Family Counseling
Church's ministry to LGBTQ Persons and their Families as well as ministry to the Incarcerated and their families, click here!